Preparations for Brain Mapping
• Avoid alcohol/marijuana for 3 days before test
• Get a good night’s sleep
• Have protein for breakfast - no sugary foods or coffee
• Bring water to drink during testing
• Wash hair the day of the test or night before
• Do not use hair conditioners, sprays, gels, etc
• Avoid OTC medications; but take Rx meds as usual
• Report Rx medications
Choose both a number to indicate frequency of symptom and a letter to indicate severity
Click on "Interactive Self Inventory" button, then "Begin Test" button
You can view the results of your surveys by going back to the "View Results" buttons under the "My Assessments" tab.
The results will also be applied to your brain mapping, where you can see how your perception of these things matches your brain activity.